Friday 20 February 2009

Some Humour

What is a kiss?
It’s an upper PREPARATION for a lower INVASION that will lead to further PENETRATION with fast ACCELERATION that will build next GENERATION.

Latest Statistics: What men do after sex? 2% eat. 3% smoke cigarettes. 4% take shower.5% go to sleep. 86% get up and go back home to their wives.

Why is your dick better than a credit card?
a) Once spent recharges itself.
b) It is accepted worldwide.
c) You can let your wife use it as much as she wants.

LITTLE GIRL: Mommy, I just found out that our neighbour’s son has a penis like a peanut!
MUM: You mean it’s small?
LITTLE GIRL: No it’s salty.

Women top 5 lies:
e) I am a virgin.
d) It is so big.
c) I can’t do that to my best friend.
b) I won’t gain weight after marriage
a) I am coming! I am coming!

A guy goes up to a girl in a bar and says: You want to play magic.
She says: What is that?
He says: We go Home, screw, and then you disappear.

What is the closest thing to a woman’s period?
Your SALARY... It comes once a month, lasts 4 or 5 days, and if it doesn’t come, you are F*CKED!!!

Teacher asked: Which part of the body goes to heaven first?
A Kid replied: The legs, because every night I see my mum’s legs up high and screaming “OH GOD! I’M COMING”.

Teacher: Why did you bring your cat to school?
Pupil: Because I heard my sister’s boyfriend say “TONIGHT I WILL EAT YOUR PUSSY”.

MUM: Didn’t I tell you if stranger touches your breast say “DON’T”.
And if he touches your pussy say STOP!
GIRL: But mum, he touched both, so I told him: DON’T STOP!

No comments: