... a judge has to be a detached adjudicator and the prosecution has to prove its case. 'The danger...is that having formed a position, a judge's ability dispassionately to consider the evidence is compromised.'
Saturday, 15 December 2007
Friday, 14 December 2007
Thursday, 13 December 2007
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
LONDON (Dow Jones)--The world’s biggest banks and other financial institutions are showing scant regard for the concerns governments and regulators have about sovereign wealth funds and their growing influence in developed economies.
Tuesday, 11 December 2007
- Market talk is that total contra losses for traders and retailers since August is about $200m.
- Many accounts are still suspended, waiting for contra losses to be settled.
- Many margin accounts’ value has dropped more than 30-50%.
- Loss of confidence in the market to sustain any rise; either staying out of the market completely or trading at very much smaller sizes.
- Many drivers are also hurt, and having to resort to rolling over their positions.
- Many people are on holiday.
Conclusion is penny stock market is very dry now - no liquidity.